Saturday, August 11, 2018

JAIPUR NAMA

JAIPUR NAMA


Jaipur, known as the pink city of India is the capital of Rajasthan. Today, in this blog I am going to tell you about my trip to Jaipur and how did I managed my expenditure for this architectural trip.

Jaipur was considered to be 7th best place to visit in Asia, due to its enormous forts and two UNESCO World Heritage spots like the Jantar Mantar & Amer Fort. The rich culture and beautiful artistic sculptures take you to another level. The Art galleries, bangles, bedsheets, sculptures are too good. Jwelleries made of gems & stones widens your eyes so much that your eye balls may pop out. 

So from the next page I will provide you the details about my travelling to Jaipur from Delhi. How I managed to cover Jaipur in just 2 days and take some great photos and memories back with me. The plan was to explore the best of Jaipur in just 2 days as I had time restrictions. I work for India’s best Airline and working their have its own pros & cons. One such thing is getting leave for your trips and hence you have to manage it in given time. I had night shift the day before leaving for my expedition and I knew its really going to be hectic for me, but going on a trip drives me crazy and I forget all my tiredness to explore the best of the place. So after the shift I left in the morning and had a cup of tea in the Arrival hall at Delhi. Later I ran to get my boarding pass and boarded my flight. I thought I might get to sleep for sometime in flight but travelling to Jaipur from Delhi is like going for a joy ride in plane. I couldn’t even complete my breakfast and the pilot announced already that we are ready to land. Soon we landed and got a cab to our spot where I was going to pick my ride.



 Yes, I was going to explore the whole of Jaipur by bike. After completing the procedure I took the bike and headed to my hotel for check-in as I had too much load in my bag and wanted to drop some. So after driving for next 12 km I reached my hotel, did all the formalities and finally dumped my BOJA on the bed. Take a look of my room. 


I managed to get it only in Rs.700/-pp. 

I took a break and packed my backpack with necessary things like my camera stand, camera, water bottle, power bank, usb chord & mobile stand, took my key and by around 1300hrs I left for lunch. I went to one of the most famed hotel in Jaipur called the Rawat Hotel for the best Onion Kachori and Daal  Bhati Churma. 



The ambience was good. They were busy decorating for an event. It was air-conditioned with red velvet sofa’s and proper waiters with fluent Hindi and quiet a good knowledge of the food and speciality they serve. When you get such servings you feel good enough to order by believing them. Now after having lunch I was heading to Nahargarh Fort. In my first day of itinerary my plan was to visit the Nahargarh fort and the Jaigadh fort as they were close to each other. 

The Nahargarh Fort was built by the founder of JAIPUR.




 The walls are extended to form fortification with the Jaigadh fort. You can visit my youtube channel for its glimpse. I had my gala time and exploring the fort was much fun. The best part is of riding the bike to the top of the fort. The road is slippery and is inclined at an 30-40 degree angle. It really is a challenge and a fun ride. The road is connected to Jaigadh fort as well from inside. After Nahargarh I went directly to Jaigadh took a view of the same asap and returned to Nahargarh for dinner. The famous ONCE UPON A TIME hotel was waiting for me. This restaurant was built on the top spot and gave a hawk-eye view of the city. The Ambience was pretty good but the rate was too much compared to its taste. But yes you the taste was too good compared to another hotel within Jaipur.



After dinner I rushed to my hotel and had a good night sleep. On day 2 I planned to cover the most of the historic places. So the very first place was the City palace then the Hawa Mahal and also the Govind Temple. 





So I did my breakfast in the hotel and checked out. The breakfast was very delicious. After check out I went to City Palace, Haha Mahal & Govind Temple and then had a long drive for the Amer Fort. The road was too smooth and had a fun ride through the mountains. 


This one is huge, really huge and you ought to stretch your eyes to have a look in one go. Beautifully maintained and yes it is a heritage. Amer Fort is the cherry on the cake spot of Jaipur. 
To see the detail view of Amer fort visit my Facebook page. I will mention all my profile links soon below. 
After 3 hours of roaming, I left Amer and headed to Malviya Nagar to return my bike and leave for Airport. 
This is how I ended my trip.

My expenditure were as follows :-

1) Bike - Rs. 400/- pp (for 31 hours)

2)Room - Rs. 700/- pp (one night)

3)Petrol - Rs. 500/- pp

4)Food - Rs. 1300/- pp(2 days including Lavish Dinner)

5)Other - Rs.100-200/- pp(cabs, rickshaw, etc)

This excludes journey trip to & from Jaipur. The total goes to around Rs. 3000/-pp.
Below are my profile links  :-

Facebook :- https://www.facebook.com/panthaparivrajaka/

Instagram :- https://www.instagram.com/siddhesh_sanjay_ganve/

Youtube :- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl1DMVA9OQe1IDhwaw7WzlA/

!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!




                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment

NIRVANA RISHIKESH

RISHIKESH! A word that had no importance in my life until I visited it. Now this word itself brings NIRVANA, serenity and peace within.  ...